- Minced Beef – 500 gm
- Chopped Coriander – 2 tbsp
- Bread Crumbs – 1 cup
- Chopped Green Chili – 1tbsp
- National Garam Masala – 1 tsp
- National Salt – 1 tsp
- National Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Cream Cheese – 1 cup
- Boiled & Chopped Spinach – 1 cup
- Mozzarella Cheese – 1 cup
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Chopped Tomatoes – 1/2 cup
- National Chinese Chili Sauce – 2 tbsp
- National Garlic Sauce – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Coriander – 1 tbsp
Add minced beef in a bowl, chopped coriander, bread crumbs, chopped green chili, National Garam Masala, National Salt, National Black Pepper and egg.
In a bowl – add cream cheese, chopped spinach and mozzarella cheese.
Make meat patty, roll small stuffing balls in it and roll them both together.
Add oil in a frying pan, place meatballs and fry them for 5-6 minutes.
Add chopped tomatoes, National Chinese Chili Sauce, National Garlic Sauce and chopped coriander into the pan.
Serve and enjoy.