- Eggs : 6
- Milk : 1 tablespoon
- National Iodized Salt : to taste
- National Black Pepper Powder : 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil : 4 tablespoons
- Potatao Sliced : 2 medium
- Onion Sliced : 1/2 medium
- Colored Capsicums Sliced : 1/2
- Hot Dog Chunks : 2-3
- National Tikka Boti Masala : 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh Green Coriander : For garnish
- National Chili Garlic Sauce : to serve
Whisk in eggs, milk and National Iodized Salt & National Black Pepper powder and keep aside
Heat up a pan on high heat, pour oil and cook potatoes by until they get nice golden in color and become little crispy. Avoid breaking them.
To this add onions, capsicums, hot dogs and and sprinkle National Tikka Masala and cook while tossing for few minutes just so that vegetables get a little soft.
Turn the heat to medium and pour the eggs.
Cook thoroughly till it leaves the edges.
Cook well from the center.
Cut into slices and garnish, can be eaten warm or cold.