- For Chicken Marinade
- Chicken Breasts (cut into thins strips) : 250 gms
- Lemon juice : 1/4 cup
- Yogurt : 2 tablepoons
- National Garlic Paste : 1 tablespoon
- National Iodized Salt : to taste
- Cardamom Powder : 1/4 tsp
- National Gram Masala Powder : 1/4 tsp
- National Tikka Boti Masala : 1 tablespoon
- Olive Oil : 3 tablespoons
- For Garlic Sauce
- Garlic Cloves (minced) : 5 each
- Egg Whites (cold) : 2
- National Iodized Salt : Pinch
- Oil : 1 cup
- For Sandwich Filling
- Cooked Chicken (as per the method)
- Pitta bread : 2
- National Chili Garlic Sauce : to taste
- National Hot & Spicy Ketchup : to taste
- Lettuce Shreded : 1/2 bunch
- Sliced Tomato : 1
- Arabic Pickles : to taste
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Cover and let it marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Heat up a frying pan and cook the chicken in small quantities at a time.
Cook for about 3-4 minutes on medium high heat.
In a food processor add minced garlic and egg whites.
Slowly add oil until you reach mayonnaise consistency.
Heat a pita bread.
Stuff with cooked chicken, lettuce, tomato, Arabic pickles, garlic sauce and a National Hot & Spicy Ketchup.