For meat balls
- Chicken Minced : 250 gm
- Green Chili : 2-3 each
- Spring onion (chopped) : 3 tablespoons
- Bread slices : 2
- National Chapli Kabab Masala : 3 tablespoons
- Spaghetti : 1 pack
- Oil : 1/2 cup
- Garlic chopped : 1 tablespoon
- Tomato chopped : 5-6 medium
- National Karahi Masala : 2 tablespoons
- National Chili Garlic Sauce : 2-3 tablespoons
- Green Chili chopped : 2-3
- Fresh Coriander : for garnish
For Chicken Meat Balls:
In an electric mixer add green chili and spring onion first and run it for few seconds
Soak bread in water and squeezed out all the moisture and add to the chopper and make a fine paste.
To this add chicken mince and National Karahi Masala and make a fine paste.
To avoid meat from sticking use little oil in between your palm and make small balls. Keep aside
Cook spaghetti as per packaged instruction, rinse with cold water and toss in 1 table spoon oil to prevent from sticking and keep aside.
In a big pan heat up oil and cook chicken meat balls well.
Strain and keep aside.
In the same pan add garlic and saute a little.
To this add tomatoes, National Karahi Mix and 1/2 cup water.
Let it cook for about 10-15 minutes till the tomatoes get soften.
Now add back the chicken meat balls, add National Chili Garlic Sauce and green chili.
Cook for 5 minutes (add little water if sauce gets too dry)
You can serve this over boiled spaghetti or toss the spaghetti in the sauce and serve.