- Beef : 1/2 kg
- Spaghetti : 1 packet, boiled
- Onions : 2
- Garlic Cloves : 6, chopped
- Fresh Red Chilies : 4
- Chili Paste : 1 teaspoon
- Tomatoes : 1/2 kg, chopped
- Black Olivess : 200 grams
- National Vinegar : 4 tablespoons
- Cracked Black Pepper : 1 teaspoon
- Butter : 50 grams
- National Salt : As required
- Parsley : 4 tablespoons, chopped
- Olive Oil : 4 tablespoons
- National Murghi Masala : 3 tablespoons
Heat olive oil in a large pan.
Toss in the beef and fry for 5-7 minutes until well-browned.
Remove the beef and reheat the oil.
Now add the onions and gently fry them with the garlic and fresh red chilies.
Add tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes.
Put the meat back into the pan, and stir in the olives, National Murghi Masala, black pepper, salt and chili paste.
Mix in the boiled spaghetti, butter and vinegar.
Stir to coat the spaghetti with sauce.
Garnish everything with a sprinkling of parsley and serve hot.