- For Marination
- Chicken Boneless (cubed) : 250 gm
- National Chicken Tikka Masala Mix : 2 tablespoons
- National Ginger & Garlic Paste : half teaspoon each
- Lemon Juice : 1 tablespoon
- Yogurt : 2 tablespoons
- Orange Food Color : a pinch (optional)
- Oil : 2 tablespoons
- For Makhni Masala
- Oil : 4 tablespoons
- Onion Paste : half cup
- National Ginger Paste : 1 teaspoon
- National Murghi Masala : 2 tablespoons
- Yogurt : half cup
- Tomatoes Puree : 2 cups
- Cashew Nuts (paste) : 1 tablespoon
- National Iodized Salt : to taste
- Butter : 6 tablespoons
- National Ketchup : 1 tablespoon
- National Kasuri Methi : half teaspoon
- Fresh Cream : half cup
- Ginger for garnish
In a bowl make a paste by mixing all the ingredients except for the ½ tsp oil and coal.
Add chicken; coat well. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
For Makhni Masala
Heat oil in a sauce pan; fry the onion paste and National Ginger Paste light golden.
To this add National Murghi Masala and yogurt; do bhunai for a few minutes.
Heat a frying pan on medium heat; cook the chicken for 5-6 minutes till it is almost done. Turn the heat off and it is now ready to be added to the gravy.
Now add tomato puree, cashew nut paste, National Iodized Salt; cook on a medium-low heat till it starts thickening.
To this add the cooked chicken and cook on a low heat for another 10 minutes.
Finally stir in the butter, National Ketchup, fresh cream, and National Kasuri Methi. Cook for a further 2 minutes and serve!