- For Marination
- Boneless Chicken: 250 gm
- Yogurt: 2 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 1 tbsp
- National Vinegar: 1 tbsp
- National Murghi Masala: 2 tbsp
- Charcoal: For dum
- Oil: 1 tsp
- For Gravy
- Oil: 4 tbsp
- Chopped Onion: 2 tbsp
- National Cumin Seeds: 1 tsp
- Chopped Green Chili: 1 tbsp
- Fresh Tomato Puree: 1 cup
- Crushed Chili: 1 tbsp
- National Iodized Salt: Up to your taste
- Tomato Cubes (Seeded): 2
- National Kasuri Methi: 1/2 tsp
- National Garam Masala: 1/4 tsp
- Fresh Coriander: For garnish
Cut the chicken cubes in small pieces
Combine rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add chicken cubes and mix them well.
Place a hot charcoal over chicken using bread slice as a base. Pour 1 tbsp hot oil, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Heat up a pan. Add oil, onion, Naional Cumin Seeds and Green Chili. Cook till turn light golden in color.
Add marinated chicken and cook each side for 2 minutes.
To this, add fresh tomato puree, crushed chili and National Iodized Salt, stir well and cook with the lid on for 10 minutes.
To this, add cubed tomatoes, National Kasuri Methi, National Garam Masala and simmer for 2 minutes.
Garnish with fresh coriander and serve.