- Chicken : 1 kg boneless
- Mustard Paste : 2 tablespoons
- Ginger Garlic Paste : 2 tablespoons
- National Vinegar : 2 tablespoons
- National Soy Sauce : 2 tablespoons
- Green Chili Paste : 1 tablespoon
- Eggs : 2
- Breadcrumbs : 1 cup
- Oil For frying
- National Sabzi Masala : 1 packet (50 grams)
Chop the chicken into 1 1/2 inch pieces and set to marinate in a mixture of mustard paste, ginger garlic paste, vinegar, soy sauce, green chili paste and National Sabzi Masala for half an hour.
Heat the oil in a wok or deep pan.
Dip the chicken pieces first in beaten egg, then in breadcrumbs and fry until crispy and golden.
Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.