- Chicken : 1/2 kg, boneless
- Spaghetti : 1 packet, boiled
- Capsicum (green, yellow, red) : 1 cup, chopped
- Cabbage : 1 cup
- Carrots : 1 cup
- Spring Onions : 250 grams
- National Tomato Ketchup : 1 cup
- National Soy Sauce : 3 tablespoons
- National Black Pepper Powder : 2 teaspoons
- National Refined Salt : 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil : 1/2 cup
- National Chicken Jalferezi Masala : 2 tablespoon
Cut the chicken into small pieces, coat with National Chicken Jalferezi Masala and leave to marinate for half an hour.
Heat oil and fry the chicken on high heat.
When just nearly done, add the capsicum, cabbage and carrots, stirring quickly with the heat up high for about a minute.
Add the boiled spaghetti, spring onions, black pepper powder, soy sauce, salt and ketchup.
Stir only just until the spaghetti strands are coated with sauce, heat through and serve.