- National Ginger & Garlic Paste – 2 tbsp
- National Soy Sauce – 4 tbsp
- National Vinegar – 1/2 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Mutton Ribs – 1 kg
- National Salt – 2 tsp
- National Tikka Boti Masala – 2 tsp
- National Chili Garlic Sauce – 1/2 cup
- National Imli Sauce – 1/2 cup
- Oil – For grill
Add National Ginger & Garlic Paste, National Soy Sauce, Vinegar and Water in a bowl. Add mutton ribs and National Salt to it. Let it marinate for 3-4 hours.
Prepare a steamer and steam the meat for 1-2 hours.
Add National Tikka Boti Masala, National Chili Garlic Sauce and National Imli Sauce in a bowl. Mix them well. Brush the paste on the steamed ribs.
Add oil to a grill and grill the ribs.
Serve and enjoy.